New Omni Casino Newsletter Recommends Games and Promotions
The Omni Times is a newsletter that is released by the Omni Casino each week to all of their players. The idea behind the newsletter is that it will give players the chance to see which games are the most popular and it also makes recommendations for games that players should look into giving a run.
On top of that though, casinos like Omni Times and QQ online also give players insight into new promotions that are being offered to VIP players, as well as normal bonuses that are offered throughout the site also.
On the most recent from the Omni, Times released two specific games for players, and we are going to take a look at them today.
The first recommendation that came out was for a few different games, which are the popular Marvel brand slot machines at the Omni Casino. They are all connected through the progressive jackpot network, which means that there are always some big paydays to be hit in these games. Currently, the Marvel Progressive Jackpot is rapidly nearing $625k and is still on its way upwards. One very nice part about the progressive jackpots through Marvel slot machines is that there are no maximum wagering requirements through the games. There are four different jackpots available through the Marvel games, and these can be hit any time from any bet size that is placed. To sum up, exactly how popular the online slot machines that Marvel offers through Omni are, you can look at the fact that seven of the ten most-played this past week were Marvel slot machines.
US Friendly casinos »
The second game that was mentioned in the Omni Times is the slot machine called Everybody’s Jackpot. This game has eight active pay lines and is played on a nine-block. There is a progressive jackpot through this slot machine as well, and it is triggered at random times through the main game. Whichever player ends up spinning the jackpot is going to win 70% of the jackpot, while the other 30% is going to be spread out between the other qualifying players, which is based on the bets placed during the prior 24 hours leading up to that time. Also, if you hit three or more scatter symbols you can earn 12 free spins instantly as well.
As far as the promotions that we mentioned above, one special VIP promo is the Member Free Slot Play. The promotion is only offered through the Omni Times, so you actually have to get a specific invite through the Times. Any Omni Casino player who has deposited in August is able to earn the free play slot bonus. This is just one of the prime examples that the Omni Casino offers its players through the Omni Times. With that being said, make sure that you are signed up to get this newsletter sent to you weekly as you will have the potential to earn some free money and chances to play popular games each week as well.