Poker Room and House rules – Best Online Poker
We require all our AnoPoker players to observe proper etiquette. We expect you to maintain the following behavior:
- Any kind of collusion between two or more players will be punished with instant disqualification. Our unique security system provides an online poker platform that can be used equally and fairly by every player.
- Never insult other players at your table.
- Do not criticize your opponents’ play against you or another player.
- Do not make derogatory remarks in the Chat. Good sportsmanship makes for a pleasant game.
- Intentionally playing slowly should be avoided in the interest of the game. If you have connection problems, please contact your Internet Provider and/or our Support Team.
- We do not allow promotions or solicitations for other companies or websites in our Chat.
- In the case of any offense, we reserve the right to block the player from chatting and/or playing.
Each player receives a set period to make his move. This period can vary from table to table but is normally 5 seconds to make his move in the blind/ante round and 20-30 seconds to make his move in the later betting rounds. If a player does not react in time, his cards are automatically folded and he is set as ‘sitting out’. To take part in further games, he must make his intentions known to the table by clicking on the ‘I am back’ button. If a player is disconnected from the table, he is automatically given an additional time period to act so he can reconnect and make his move (this is normally set to 20 extra seconds).
If a player is disconnected and he does not reconnect before his time to act is over, in some cases, he can receive a ‘disconnect-protection’ and his hand is classed as ‘technically all-in’. When this occurs, the player will not be able to make any further actions in the game, but his hand will take part in the showdown. The hand can only win any money bet before the player was ‘technically all-in’ and will not qualify for any money bet after the player was disconnected.
If online gamers want to play Pkv games at home, then the Internet connection should be stable. An environment should be created to play online games with comfort and convenience. The engagement of the money should be as per the interest of the people available at the gaming software.
To qualify for a disconnect-protection, the player must be playing on a limit cash-game table and have a disconnect-protection available on his account. When a disconnect-protection is used, it is deducted from his account. A player can request further disconnect-protections through the client or by emailing support. However, AnoPoker reserves the right to restrict these as it sees fit.
If two players have identical winning hands at the showdown, a split pot occurs.
In Texas Hold’em games, and Omaha games, if the pot does not split evenly between the players and there is an ‘odd’ chip left, the player who made the last bet/raise in the river stage will receive the odd chip. If there was no bet in the river stage, the odd chip is awarded to the first player to the left of the dealer.
In Omaha Hi Lo games where there is both a high and a low winning hand, the pot is split as evenly as possible between the high and the low. If there is an odd chip, it is placed in the high portion of the pot. Both pot portions are then split as in Omaha games.
In 7 Card Stud games, if the pot does not split evenly between the players and there is an ‘odd’ chip left, the player who made the last bet/raise in the game will receive the odd chip.
Our player status rating determines deposit, cashout and inter-account transfer limits for each player. New players are automatically given an initial Bronze rating. Limits apply.
*We take the security of your account very seriously. That is why we sometimes request that you validate your account by sending us a copy of a photo ID along with certain documents. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
* A minimum amount of $20 must remain in the sending player’s account. Receiver must earn 10% of the amount deposited per IAT in PokerPoints before cashing out. Please note that these PokerPoints must be earned after receiving the IAT. This means that previously-earned PokerPoints will not be counted towards the necessary 10%. For example, if you receive $100, you must first have earned 10 PokerPoints before being allowed to perform a cashout for that amount.
In all Limit games, the minimum buy in is ten times the small blind. For example, the buy in at a $10/$20 game is $100.
In all Limit games there is no maximum buy in.
In limit games the lower limit is used for the first two betting rounds, after this it’s the higher one. The only exception comes in Seven Card Stud. If any player shows a pair after Fourth Street, the higher limit applies.
For all games, a nominal fee for service, processing and the usage of the program will be charged.